Cotton N Cotton
A wonderfully soft liner for rabbits and rodents
Cotton N Cotton is made from cottonseed fibres. This produces a wonderfully soft liner in which your pet can build a comfortable nest. The material also promotes animals’ natural behaviour. For example, they can dig tunnels and burrows and romp around in it.
The advantages of Cotton N Cotton
Use Cotton N Cotton for a fit and happy pet, because this liner:
- is ultra-soft, warm and comfortable
- always remains clean and dry
- is dust-free and healthy
- prevents lung problems and irritation of eyes and skin and of the soles of your pet’s feet
- offers natural protection, and opportunities to play, dig tunnels, hide and build nests
Cotton N Cotton is pleasant and healthy for owners too, because this liner:
- makes your animal happy
- is animal-friendly, which means it is also good for your wallet: you save on vet bills
- keeps the animal’s accommodation dry, clean, dust-free and odour-free
- is attractively priced and lasts a long time: you don’t have to change the liner as often
- is 100% natural, sustainable and reduces your impact on the environment
- can be put in the green waste after use
How to use Cotton N Cotton
Cotton N Cotton for rabbits and rodents
The thicker the layer of Cotton N Cotton, the better it works. But even a hutch or cage with a layer just 8 to 10 centimetres deep will remain clean and dry for a long period. Depending on the animal, you should change the liner every ten days.
Cotton N Cotton in a birdcage
Put a layer Cotton N Cotton two to three centimetres deep in the birdcage and press down lightly. Regularly change the liner. Please note: Cotton N Cotton is not suitable for canaries.
Money back guarantee
Conditions: Send the purchase receipt to the adress above with the reason why it doesn’t like it. Don’t forget your name and accountnumber.
Contact with Cotton N Card
If you have any questions or comments? We will be happy to help.
Please feel free to contact us.