Cotton N Card
The number 1 liner for rabbits and rodents
Cotton N Card has been tested in thirty pet shops. The owners of those shops believe there is no better product in terms of price, effectiveness and ease of use. Cotton N Card is the number 1 liner!
If your pet could choose, it would choose Cotton N Card, because:
- it’s soft, warm and comfortable
- it’s ultra-absorbent, so the hutch or cage always remains clean and dry
- it’s dust-free and healthy
- it prevents lung issues and irritation of eyes and skin and paw issues
- it offers natural protection and promotes playfulness, tunnel digging, hiding and nesting
Owners will also prefer and benefit from Cotton N Card as it:
- keeps your pet happy
- is pet-friendly, which means it is also good for your wallet: you save on vet bills
- keeps the animal’s accommodation dry, clean, dust-free and odour-free
- is attractively priced and lasts a long time: you don’t have to change the liner as often
- is sustainable and reduces your impact on the environment
- can be put in the green waste after use
No more odours in your home, and it’s affordable too
Cotton N Card absorbs up to six times more than wood fibre and is twice as strong as hemp. As a result, Cotton N Card is much better at preventing smells and keeps the hutch or cage moisture-free. And it is affordable too because it lasts longer, which means you don’t have to change the liner as often.
Remove smells and moisture in three steps
Cotton N Card consists of three components which each have their own absorption rates. As a result, the liner is able to absorb odours and moisture quickly and for longer periods of time.
- Small pieces of cardboard absorb moisture quickly.
- Small pieces of egg box absorb moisture at a slightly slower rate.
- Pressed cottonseed absorbs moisture slowly and draws the moisture from the other two components.
Cotton N Card is composed of environmentally-friendly materials: cardboard, egg boxes and cottonseed. The cardboard comes from residues from cardboard production and the pieces of egg box are a by-product from egg box production. This means that after use, you can simply dispose of Cotton N Card with your green waste.
How to use Cotton N Card
Cotton N Card for rabbits and rodents
The thicker the layer of Cotton N Card, the better it works. But even a hutch with a layer 6 to 8 centimetres deep will remain clean and dry for a long period. You can also choose to simply replace the liner every two or three days in the spot where the animal does it business. In this way, Cotton N Card will last for three weeks.
Cotton N Card in a birdcage
Put a layer Cotton N Card two to three centimetres deep in the birdcage and press down lightly. Regularly change the liner. Please note: Cotton N Card is not suitable for canaries.
Money back guarantee
Conditions: Send the purchase receipt to the adress above with the reason why it doesn’t like it. Don’t forget your name and accountnumber.
Contact with Cotton N Card
If you have any questions or comments? We will be happy to help.
Please feel free to contact us.